Monday 25 March 2013

Meet the Characters: Pendragon Legacy - Part 2

In part two of the Pendragon Legacy character fact file, it's time to meet the girls! 
Introducing Rhianna Pendragon and Arianrhod - want to get to know them better? 
Lance of Truth is still only 99p on kindle  


 


Name: Rhianna Pendragon
Age: about 12 (I grew up in Avalon where time is different)
Favourite colour: green
Best friend: Prince Elphin
Worst enemy: my cousin Mordred
Biggest fear: that Mordred will kill my mother
When I grow up, I want to be… Queen of Camelot. 


Name: Arianrhod  
Age: not sure
Favourite colour: red  
Best friend: Rhianna  
Biggest fear: that Morgan Le Fay will come back for me  
When I grow up, I want to be… a Grail maiden.



 Keep up to date with the series news by following @PendragonGirl or visiting Katherine's website: www.katherineroberts.co.uk 

No comments:

Post a Comment